It’s new, improved and all yours! Get ready for more rewards more often, VIP tickets to events, great birthday vouchers and much more. Here’s the…
You do Life. We do skin. Take home that salon feeling. Introducing the Sorbet Skincare Collection. Fresh off the shores of South Africa,The all-new Sorbet…
Our 4th Sorbet salon has now opened- say hello to Sorbet Mill Hill. Feel all kind of good things with facials, waxes, massages, nails &…
Valentine’s Day… That “loved-up” day when everyone is reminded to buy flowers, book a restaurant table as early as January and celebrate that extra special…
Book an Appointment
Do you want to book a treatment at one of our Salons?
Want to share something with us?
We have created a product that anyone else could have created: accessible treatments and products and convenient locations all in the package of a beautiful brand. However, we knew we didn’t want to be just like any other brand or business so we made a choice to do something different; something meaningful: We put people first in our business.
Our people- focused business is based on Communication, Community, Authenticity, Integrity, Compassion, Sustainability, Safety and Family.
- We decided to use a Wealth Creation financial model that includes staff as true assets to the business – and allowing us to share Sorbet’s wealth.
- We use transparency to build community amongst our stores.
- We make sure that each Sorbet Leader and Employee undergoes training by CEO & Founder Ian Fuhr himself, to understand our “Soul of Sorbet” culture.
- We created a Training & Development programme unlike anything in the industry.
- We created a Loyalty Programme, called Sorbet Society: the bedrock of our relationships with our Guests.
- Service is our No.1 priority and we guarantee it. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your treatment, you don’t have to pay. And if you are not satisfied with your product, bring it back, without any fuss!
- Most importantly, we would be nothing without the positive, serving, giving attitude of our Staff.
Established in 2005 in South Africa, Sorbet, a family-run business, is the country’s leading beauty salon franchise that delivers on quality, service and heart. The chain boasts over 170 stores across South Africa. In recent years, Sorbet has taken on the role of pioneering community upliftment initiatives through education – a salon-first in South Africa. Coupled with this, Sorbet’s first-to-market launch of its’ loyalty programme in 2006 sees over 300,000 members enjoying rewards and benefits from their regular Sorbet visits.
In 2015, Sorbet opened the doors to its first Sorbet Salon in Muswell Hill, London. To date there are currently 4 stores in London including Sorbet Crouch End, Sorbet East Finchley and Sorbet Mill Hill.
Dermalogica, Environ, OPI & Morgan Taylor are the flagship products used and sold in Sorbet salons with a “get in, glow out” menu of manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, body waxes, massages and facials.
And…Fresh off the shores of South Africa, the Sorbet Skincare Collection is the girl-on-the-glow’s answer to everyday inspired skin. Whether it’s optimum hydration, specialist care or anti-aging solutions you require, the Sorbet Skincare Collection delivers scientifically proven results to suit the unique demands of your skin, and your lifestyle.
Join our Sorbet Society Loyalty Programme today to enjoy the many rewards and discounts available. PLUS Muswell Hill Mums and Crouch End Mums now get 10% off any treatment. All you have to do is present your card! Hope to see you in store soon! Your happiness is our command!
The Sorbet Promise
At Sorbet, it is our mission to provide 100% guest satisfaction, seven days a week and wearing a smile. If you are not totally satisfied with your treatment you don’t have to pay.
With Sorbet’s totally fab Society Rewards Programme, the more points you earn the closer you get. Bonus treats, vouchers, special offers and a whole lot of Sorbet lovin’ will be yours.
We’re a professional team of nail and body technicians that deliver head-to-toe confidence to ladies and gents, across North London.
Go on, put some happy back in the world!
Gift Cards can be used on Treatment & Product Purchases.
Available in Stores