- The Owner (The Sorbet Experience UK Ltd) is committed to bringing You (the user) information tailored to Your individual needs and recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected about our users.
- By signing the Sorbet Society Form, you consent to receive the occasional communication regarding your membership, point balances, bookings and rewards. Sorbet undertakes that none of these communications will contain marketing material of any sort.Members then have the right to opt in for all other communications via email and/or SMS and reserve the right to opt out at any given point in time. Personal information will not be shared with third parties except where necessary for the operation of the programme.
- You agree that the Owner may collect, collate, process and store Your personal information provided by You during the registration process referred to in clause 8 of the Web Site Terms and Conditions (“Collect”) for, amongst other things, the purposes of (i) verifying your identity, (ii) providing You with access to the Web Site Content, (iii) customer relations, (iii) conducting research and (iv) for marketing and communication purposes.
What personal information is Collected?
- The Owner may Collect personal information that may include (with limitation) –
Your name and Surname
Your Birth date
Your Mobile Number
Your email address
Your Home Number
Your Work Number
Your Billing and Delivery Address when and if necessary
- 2. The owner may collect information regarding your health and well-being, your gender, ethnic or social origin, disability, personal opinions, views or preferences in order to prescribe the recommended products and treatments that are tailored and best-suited to your needs.3. The owner may collection information regarding
- Transaction Data which may include details about payment that you have made for services provided and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data for your Sorbet Loyalty Programme, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site and Sorbet Loyalty Programme.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, social media, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
When is Your personal information Collected?
- Personal information may be Collected in several ways.
- Some personal information may be Collected when You register on the Web Site, during the carrying out of demographic research, or when you participate in any promotions, competitions or surveys held on the Web Site.
- You acknowledge that promotions and competitions on the Web Site may be sponsored by third parties, or may be co-sponsored by the Owner together with third parties. You agree that some or all Your personal information may be shared with such third party.
- You opt in to receive information from Sorbet when you sign for the Sorbet Loyalty programme ( this includes your signature, the date it is signed, and the place- which in this case, is the Sorbet Store you are signing the document)
- You opt in to receive marketing and communication by Sorbet when you choose your preferred channel of communication in store ( either SMS or email), at the time of Signing the Sorbet Loyalty programme as a joining member. By opting out of certain channels, you will not receive any communication via those channels and therefore will not benefit from the Sorbet Loyalty rewards Programme.
- You are required to fill in a Sorbet Consultation card prior to having any treatment in store. This will require general information about you, and will require information about your health and well-being. By signing the consent form, you confirm to the best of your knowledge, that the information you provide us is accurate and complete, and that you have not withheld any information that may be relevant to the treatment you will have in store and/or the results thereof.
How Your personal information is used?
- The primary goal in Collecting your personal information for treatments provided in store, is to alert us of any medical or health conditions or allergies, that may affect or prevent you from having the treatment. This information is needed for your protection and safety. This information remains confidential and is locked away in a cabinet in store. They keys to these cabinets are kept off-site by the manager of that store and by senior management. This information is currently not kept online or on any electronic device. This information is also utilized to tailor our offering and services to suit your specific needs. We collect images of your skin and body conditions, including images when necessary.
- Your personal information is to provide You with a better customer experience, which may include, interactive communications, online browsing and other services.
- Your personal information may be used to:
- deliver to You more relevant and targeted content and advertisements, such as banner advertisements,
- conduct research related to demographics, interests and online habits,
- compile profiles for statistical purposes. You agree that the Owner may trade with those profiles and statistical data,
- address enquiries, requests and complaints,
- notify you of any competitions or promotions that you may have entered,
- assist with training and quality assurance purposes,
- to provide personalised products, communications and targeted advertising as well as product recommendations that are customized and tailored to you individually.
With whom is Your information shared?
- Your personal information may be shared with reputable third parties who will help process and store your information and send you communication on our behalf. The Owner requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We will not release or share your personal information to any external company unless we have your prior consent. We may pass on personal information about sales, social media and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes who would need to be GDPR compliant.
- Your personal information may also be shared under the following circumstances:
- where the law requires that the Owner disclose Your personal information;
- to monitor web traffic: web servers serving the Web Site automatically collect information about pages You visit. This information is used for internal review, to tailor information to individual visitors and for traffic audits. This information (as well as information from third-party market researchers), on an aggregated, anonymous basis, is provided to advertisers advertising on the Web Site. Should You provide personal information online as part of an online advertising promotion or in order to access a third party service, such information may be provided directly to the advertiser or the third party concerned;
- Promotions: many promotions offer opportunities to request additional information from sponsors or third parties. When You request more information about a particular promotion, Your e-mail address may be shared with the sponsor of that promotion;
- Online shopping: if You make a purchase from an online store or merchant, the information obtained during Your visit to those stores (including tracking information, cookies, credit card number and contact information) is provided to the merchants. This is to enable transactions to take place;
- Marketing purposes: if You expressly consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, You agree that the Owner may, from time to time, share Your personal information with any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, partners, or third-party providers for the purposes of sending You marketing-related announcements related to the products, goods and/or services made available by the Owner on the Web Site. You may at any time opt out of receiving such marketing-relating announcements. This can be done via the website, or on email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or it can done in-store.
- Third parties: online merchants providing services in association with the Owner have separate privacy and data collection practices.
- Editorial purposes: Your personal information may be used by the Owner for editorial purposes. For example, this may include information You provide during an online survey conducted by our editors.
- Legal: the Owner may also disclose Your personal information in special cases, where the Owner has reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a party who may be breaching the Terms and Conditions or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the Owner’s rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- For statistics and advertisement purposes: the Owner may perform statistical analyses in order to measure interest in the various areas of the Web Site (for product development purposes) and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have seen or “clicked” on their advertising banners. The Owner also uses demographic information to allow advertising banners on the Web Site to be targeted, in aggregate.
What are cookies and how are they used?
- The Owner may place a “cookie” on Your browser to store and sometimes track information about You.
Use of IP Address
- An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer whenever it is connected to the Internet. The Owner also logs IP addresses, or the location of computers on the Internet. The Owner collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of the Web Site. The Owner does not ordinarily link IP addresses to personal information, which means that Your session may remain anonymous. However, the Owner cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. For example, it may be necessary to identify a particular user when it is necessary to enforce compliance with the Terms and Conditions or to protect our service Web Site, customers or other interests.
- The importance of security for all personal information associated with You is of the utmost concern to us.
- Your personal information is treated as sensitive and highly confidential.
- Your personal information provided to us in writing, is locked away in cabinets within the store. Only the manager of that particular store and senior management have access to these cabinets. These keys are kept off site. The Sorbet Consultation forms are stored for up to 5 years. The Sorbet Loyalty forms will be stored until such time that you give consent to be removed from the Sorbet Loyalty Programme. This form and information thereof, will then be discarded.
- Your Personal information is also stored online through the third party providers and is password protected. The Owner takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We will take every effort to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
For more information, kindly email email@example.com